Friday, January 27, 2012

one word image

week two - day four

Today's challenge to think of a word and create an image for it, I may have cheated a little as this image was taken before the challenge and never knew what to do with it but I always went back to it to see what  it will inspire but nothing ever came up. Today I went through a lot of images nothing popped but when I reached this one again...it just popped...

my word "BEAUTY"...



  • Added 2 layers of plastersquared - 1 layer 70% overlay and 1 layer 100% softlight (masked over the wildflower) to enhance it
  • Added a layer of levels - adjusted the output levels left slider to 83 to create dreaminess
  • Added brightness and contrast layer - adjusted brightness to -47 and contrast to +20

6 comments:

  1. Saw you over at the great beyond! This is lovely. You should be proud of it! Love that you started a blog for this class. I believe I'm your first follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LeAnne, so happy that you've jumped on board, hopefully you will keep in contact and we can enjoy this creative journey together. Hopefully there will be more followers to keep us company.

      Delete
  2. It truly is beautiful. I'm glad I can see it :0) Love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, yes to be able to see it is definitely a blessing.

      Delete