Sunday, April 22, 2012

To Me From ME!

[Day Twenty Six]

Thinking about ME first this week ... saw some awesomely beautiful pink tulips while passing by the florist on Thursday and got busy all weekend getting them to pose for me, posting a few here in the blog and some HERE on my Flickr stream and still have a whole lot unprocessed on my hard drive ... never realised that a small bunch of flowers could be so much fun ...



Mouse over to see textured image.
[see below for recipe]






Shot with a bit of fun ...




Recipe for Texture processing [top image]:

Layer 1: Background layer
Layer 2: Duplicate background layer at softlight
Layer 3: Kim's "littlethings" texture at 40% multiply
Layer 4: Kim's "now" texture at 100% screen [I reversed the texture so that it was a b&w negative image]
Layer 5: My water mark stamp

•    •    •

No comments:

Post a Comment