Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Quote Challenge

[Day Eighty Two]

WHAT! Where has the time gone...just checked last time I felt inspired to post anything was [Day Twenty Nine]...that's...more than fifty days in between...has time just disappeared in a flash or was I just so preoccupied with the other useless clutter in my life that I haven't been back here for so long...I don't know...we are now staring down the barrell of another Christmas holidays in about six weeks time...how did I not see that coming.

Oh wells, I'm back, inspired by the amazing and generous Kim...here is the my version of her challenge with her image...




Just a little insight as to how I got to my version of Kim's challenge...

Looking at Kim's beautiful image the first words to pop into my mind was "far away", so that's what I googled in search of the perfect (only my opinion) quote...I chose this quote as I think it is so true and we would not think that every present moment in our lives is the very beginning of the future, so I felt the quote is very fitting.

As for my processing I added coloured pencil filter on the image set to softlight and also added Kim's "Laura" texture from her oasis trio pack at softlight...and that's it...VOILA!

Hope you all like it.  Looks like I have a whole lotta catching up to do.

•    •    • 

No comments:

Post a Comment