Monday, March 5, 2012

Just a Spot

[Day Fourteen]

Sometimes less is more ... that can apply to colour as well ... just a spot here or there will be just as effective if not more than if it was a full colour image ... a little highlight to offset the black and white.  Today's prompt from Kim was to do a selective colour photo, mine today is a dragonfly that got itself trapped in my landing that leads down to my back garden on a sunny Sunday morning ... needless to say I helped it find it's way out but not before I had captured it {of course not literally only figuratively}.  I focussed on it's more beautiful assets rather than the hairs, beady eyes and spiny legs that I really couldn't get my sight to close to ...




Outtakes ~







The big guy himsef.



•    •    •

No comments:

Post a Comment