Friday, March 23, 2012

Just a whisper

[day fifteen + day sixteen]


I am so behind it's not funny, and all my days in the blog are starting to get all mixed up ... but guess that's the way it has to be when you take a week off from any sort of creativity ... playing catch up now, hopefully I'll get there.

Think Kim's day fifteen post and prompt came on a day that predicted my week ahead, "resistance", something we need to fight off because it is so so true, sometimes that niggling voice in our heads that can stop us in our tracks before anything even has any hope of forming into something amazing. If only there was a volume control that could lower the impact of these negatives.

Well in the last couple of days I have fought hard to pick up the camera again and slowly the feeling is back and processing this image tonight has certainly reminded me of why I love photography so much, it's not so much the capturing part but the processing part, the process of turning that image into something so much more than just an image, gives me the feeling of peace ... the word I think that fits for me is "therapeutic" ... don't know if anyone else can relate to this but that's how I see and feel it ... hope everyone else can feel it too, because it's an amazing feeling.


Mouse over to see the original image.

Sometimes a whisper may not seem much but when it's heard only by you and nobody else then it becomes something special.

•    •    •

No comments:

Post a Comment