Saturday, March 3, 2012

the Truth the Whole Truth and Nothing but the Truth

[Day Thirteen]

Kim shared her ten truths with us but was so carried away that she ended up sharing twelve of her truths ... then prompted us to do the same, so here's mine shared over a cup of coffee ~


Mouse over to see the original image.


My Ten Truths ~
  1. I have a great fear of heights and anything that has more than four legs.
  2. I am married with a two children.
  3. I'm a full time carer [of my family], part time worker and photographer [creator].
  4. I feel I have almost discovered myself at the age of 40.
  5. I am an Apple girl, can never figure out how PC's work.
  6. I would love to have my very own little space that I can call my studio.
  7. I can't read without my glasses anymore :(
  8. I can't do without my coffee on a working day.
  9. I am addicted to my laptop.
  10. I am the youngest from a family of nine children.
Well, here they are my ten truths ... though they may be altered, tweaked or twisted at any time without further notice.


What's some truths over coffee without a little sweet something to go with it ...


•    •    •

5 comments:

  1. Nice depth of field on your images.
    Thank you for sharing your 10 truths. Great getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to several of your truths. I love your cupcake shot, this really makes me want one so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to learn a little more about you Jessica! I am an Apple girl too and the laptop addition....same. Also I'm the youngest and love it. Wonderful processing on your cup of coffee - love looking at the mouse over technique. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm drooling over those cupcakes at the moment.Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha! the cupcakes again! and yes, they would go great with coffee... or tea... or lemonade... or anything really :)

    ReplyDelete